WordPress RSS Feed plugin
Elfsight RSS Feed for WordPress is a unique plugin for marketing emotions and experiences. By using it you can design customized feed composed of the content from various news websites – and display it right on your website. Exert the complete control over a demonstrated content with multiple filtering options and get rid of spam and any unwilling content via manual moderation. Fully responsive online-editor offers you varied templates to choose.
Try applying RSS Feed to reach your business goals quicker!
The widget offers handy and uncomplicated features, view some of them:
- Hide the head section to make your tool look minimalistic.
- Pick varied filtering options.
- Weed out any spam and undesired content using manual moderation.
- Pick one out of 6 layouts present: Collage, Grid, Masonry, Carousel, List, Slider.
- Make your posts show in a pop-up mode.
How can I add RSS Feed into my WordPress website?
Simply apply the instructions below to add the plugin.
- Perform our free demo and start creating your own plugin.
Find the selected layout and functionality of the widget and apply the corrections.
- Receive the personal code shown in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the creation of your widget is done, copy the individual code from the appeared popup and keep it for later use.
- Commence applying of the widget on your WordPress website.
Place the code saved before in your website and apply the improvements.
- The Setup is successfully accomplished.
Visit your website to take a look at how the widget is running.
On condition of dealing with inquiries or running against any difficulties, don’t hesitate to appeal to our support team. Our people are eager to resolve all the difficulties you may have with the product.