Drupal Restaurant Menu module
Elfsight Restaurant Menu is a manageable module for presentation of your variety of food and beverages right on your website. It is a convenient way to acquaint your visitors with your variety, convey an outstanding features and draw their attention with captivating product photos. The widget is an extremely handy. Via it you can create endless range of menu pages with a great quantity of items or just present a concise list you serve. Select light, dark scheme or change settings you wish, recoloring all elements. Besides, your menu can always be actual: you can change pricing, a list of items, add new drinks or even menus in a few seconds! No more ready-to-print menus which you need to form right at the very beginning. Start creating your stunning module right now!
Add Restaurant Menu to achieve your business aims simpler! By means of the menu on your website you can attract more potential clients and experience solid business development!
Below are central features of the module:
- Easy-to-use tool even for non-professional users
- Unlimited quantity of menus, sections or items, divided with the help of Tab, List or Masonry layouts
- Simply-to-update menu and all its components: pricing, seasonal dishes, drinks and etc.
- Write extensive description for the items: icons, nutrition info and badges
- Upload appetizing images for the items and even present them in popup mode
- Adjust and repaint all elements: text, color scheme and icons
How to embed Restaurant Menu on my Drupal website?
Just follow the guidelines below to activate the tool:
- Employ our free demo and start forming your custom module.
Specify the custom form and characteristics of the tool and save the edits.
- Get the individual code popping up in the window on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the creation of your module is over, copy the individual code at the emerged popup and save it for future occasion.
- Initiate utilization of the widget on Drupal website.
Integrate the code copied recently into your web page and save the corrections.
- Done! The integration is successfully accomplished.
Go to your site to review how’s the module running.
On condition of dealing with questions or encountering some difficulties, don’t hesitate to contact our customer service staff. Elfsight team are longing to help you with all the questions you might have with the module.