GoDaddy Popup plugin
Embed Popup on GoDaddy with the Elfsight widget
Applying Elfsight Popup tool, you have a chance to build your own personalized popups of various types and show them on your GoDaddy site. Shape a unique popup, from diverse inbuilt elements. Vary the style and position; assign popup triggers and adjust the frequency to boost the efficacy. Popups will allow users to start a subscription, find out more about your goods and services, use their coupons, know about your sales and special deals, get aware of upcoming events on a GoDaddy site and much more.
Popups will enable sales more effectively, promote your planned occasions, get impressions and leads, and much more.
Main features of the Popup widget
Check all the features of the plugin. They are available right in the editor and they will help you construct the plugin specially for your needs.
- Twelve various blocks to construct a popup
- Five included popup layouts for different cases
- Place buttons to redirect users to any address
- Upload an image for the popup background
- Popup can appear after a precise time on the web page or scroll percentage
- Triggering popup by clicking on an element or scrolling down to it
- Creation without using GoDaddy website builder Popup
See how all the features work in our demo
How to integrate Popup with my GoDaddy website?
To insert the plugin, simply apply the instructions below
- Make use of our free editor and start shaping your customized instrument.
Specify the preferable form and functionality of the plugin and apply the modifications.
- Get your personal code exposed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
When the creation of your plugin is over, copy the individual code at the emerged box and keep it for later use.
- Initiate applying of the widget on your GoDaddy website.
Go to your website builder. Paste the code you’ve copied before into your web page HTML and save the edits.
- The installation is successfully accomplished.
Go to your GoDaddy site to examine how the plugin is running.
Feel free to contact the support service in case you need assistance or have something to ask. Our specialists will give a helping hand with any request.
How to add a PayPal button to my GoDaddy website without coding skills?
Elfsight provides a SaaS solution that lets you create a PayPal button widget yourself, see how easy the process is: Work directly in the online Editor to create a PayPal button widget you would like to see on your GoDaddy website. Pick one of the premade templates and adjust the PayPal button settings, add your content, change the layout and colors without any coding skills. Save the PayPal button and copy its installation code, that you can easily embed in your GoDaddy website without buying a paid subscription. With our intuitive Editor any internet user can create a PayPal button widget online and easily embed it to their GoDaddy website. There’s no need to pay or enter your card credentials in order to access the service. If you face any issues at any step, please feel free to contact our technical support team.