Drupal Podcast Player module
Elfsight Podcast Player is an uncomplicated module for Drupal which lets you to stream podcasts on the pages of your site. The widget is highly adjustable: you can alter its placement, settling it anywhere on the page, scale its size, do over the background and other elements to combine it with your website’s style, apply dark color scheme, demonstrate images and demonstrate or hide 3 additional player components, for example progress bar and others. Entertain your visitors, switch the autoplay option on and have no doubt – your users won’t quit your website immediately!.
Delight your users by granting them with practical and entertaining materials by means of Elfsight Podcast Player
The most required module features offer
- Numerous color alterations.
- Two layouts ready for use.
- An opportunity to add background image.
- Add unlimited amount of tracks.
- An option to form your own color scheme.
How to add Podcast Player into my Drupal web page?
Simply apply the instructions below to embed the tool.
- Perform our free editor and start building your unique module.
Find the custom look and options of the module and apply all the corrections.
- Get the individual code shown in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the creation of your module is done, copy the individual code in the emerged box and save it for further occasion.
- Commence employment of the module on Drupal site.
Integrate the code saved before into your page and save the corrections.
- You’re done! The setup is successfully ended.
Visit your site to examine how’s the module operating.
On condition of dealing with inquiries or confronting any problems, feel free to write to our customer service team. Our consultants will be delighted to help you with all the issues you might have with the product.