Drupal Podcast Player module
Elfsight Podcast Player is an uncomplicated module for Drupal which lets you to stream podcasts on the pages of your site. The widget is highly adjustable: you can alter its placement, settling it anywhere on the page, scale its size, do over the background and other elements to combine it with your website’s style, apply dark color scheme, demonstrate images and demonstrate or hide 3 additional player components, for example progress bar and others. Entertain your visitors, switch the autoplay option on and have no doubt – your users won’t quit your website immediately!.
Delight your users by granting them with practical and entertaining materials by means of Elfsight Podcast Player
The most required module features offer
- Numerous color alterations.
- Two layouts ready for use.
- An opportunity to add background image.
- Add unlimited amount of tracks.
- An option to form your own color scheme.
How to add Podcast Player into my Drupal web page?
Simply apply the instructions below to embed the tool.
- Applying our free demo and start shaping your custom-built module.
Determine the desirable design and features of the widget and apply the corrections.
- Copy your unique code shown in the box on Elfsight Apps.
After the creation of your tool is finished, copy the personal code at the emerged box and save it for future occasion.
- Commence applying of the widget on Drupal website.
Place the code copied before in your homepage and apply the improvements.
- Done! The integration is successfully accomplished.
Visit your page to view the functioning of the tool.
On condition of dealing with inquiries or confronting any problems, feel free to write to our customer service team. Our consultants will be delighted to help you with all the issues you might have with the product.