Webnode Podcast Player widget
Elfsight Podcast Player is a simple tool for Webnode giving you an opportunity to stream podcasts on the pages of your website. The widget is remarkably modifiable: you are free to change its position, embedding it in any place on the page, change its size, recolor the background and all other elements to mingle it with your website’s style, use dark color scheme, demonstrate covers and show or conceal 3 other player components, for example progress bar and others. Engage your visitors, switch the autoplay option on and don’t hesitate – your visitors won’t leave your website in a rush!.
Delight your users equipping them with useful and entertaining information making use of Elfsight Podcast Player
These are only several of the many widget features:
- Various color variations.
- 2 layouts applicable.
- An option to use background image.
- Adject infinite amount of tracks.
- A possibility to design your custom color theme.
How do I embed Podcast Player into my Webnode site?
Just follow the guidelines below to integrate the tool.
- Open our free configurator and start building your custom-built instrument.
Choose the selected design and characteristics of the widget and apply the edits.
- Copy your individual code revealed in the box on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the setting up of your personal plugin is done, copy the individual code in the appeared box and save it for future need.
- Enter on using the tool on your Webnode web page.
Place the code you’ve copied before into your website and save the modifications.
- The installation is successfully performed.
Visit your page to see in action how’s the widget operating.
If you meet some difficulties, please appeal to our support team. Our consultants are longing to resolve all the issues you might have with the product.