Wix Pinterest Feed app
Using Pinterest app by Elfsight, you are able to insert to your website amazing pictures from Pinterest. Elfsight tool allows embedding chosen pins, boards, and your whole profile on the site. Entice your clients with carefully selected pictures or theme boards and shape your own original collections. Broaden the reach of your pictures, strengthen engagement on the site and get new followers for your Pinterest profile in the meantime.
Publish your profile, add boards and choose pins to get the most attractive visual materials on your website!
- Strengthen user engagement on your website
Carefully selected content on your site will get maximum users’ attention and keep future customers engaged.
- Increase social reach of your profile
Provide a chance to those, who are not on Pinterest, to explore your fascinating content, displaying it on the website.
- Greater amount of attractive content on your site
With pins and boards at your disposal, you can choose the best visual content for your site to make your visitors engaged.
What traits turn Elfsight app into the best one for every Wix site? Check them here:
- Add pins and boards by URL;
- Smart colorizer will automatically choose the most suitable colors of the interface.
- Follow button on the header for seamless following of your account;
- Mobile responsive in any size and proportion.
Study a complete list of features in the demo!
How to add Pinterest Feed to Wix website
Short guide for creating the widget on Wix on your own. The operation will last for less than 70 seconds and there’s no need to have skills in programming.
- Add the widget at Wix marketplace Open the page with Pinterest app and click «Add to Site» button.
- Display the widget on the site In the pop-up notification, click «Open Editor» and embed the widget on the desired page.
- Customize your Pinterest Set the needed parameters of the design and add sources of pictures for demonstrating. Apply all the edits.
- Done! Visit site, to view your results!
Did you come across any issues while setting up or customizing your app? Contact Elfsight customer support with a total description of the hardships. We will do our best to help.