Pinterest plugin for WordPress
With the help of Pinterest plugin by Elfsight, you are able to insert any kind of photos from Pinterest into your site. Elfsight widget allows showing desired pins, boards, and your full profile on any web page. Entice your customers with thoroughly selected content: pins, boards, and your own unique collections. Widen the extent of your content, raise engagement on the website and get more subscribers for your Pinterest account along with this.
Add images from Pinterest to your website quickly and conveniently.
- Increase user engagement on your site
Carefully picked and relevant content attracts maximum users’ attention and keep clients engaged.
- Grow subscribers on Pinterest
Thanks to Follow button available in the feed, more future customers will get a chance to become your subscribers.
- Greater amount of user-engaging visuals on your site
Having pins and boards at your disposal, feel free to choose the best visual content for your site to make your visitors attracted.
Here are the functions, thanks to which our Pinterest widget is one of must-have plugins for every WordPress site.
- Editable widget title;
- Choose widget width and height;
- Show or hide header;
- Click on the image will open it on Pinterest;
How to add Pinterest plugin to WordPress website
A summary duration of the implementation is less than 3 min., and a nice bonus is that you will not need skills in web programming.
- Manage our free demo and start building your own plugin.
Determine the selected look and features of the plugin and apply all the modifications.
- Copy the personal code which is shown in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
After the generation of your plugin is complete, copy the exclusive code in the emerged box and save it for later occasion.
- Start using the plugin on your WordPress web page.
Place the code you’ve saved before in your web page and save the adjustments.
- The setup is successfully performed.
Go to your webpage to examine the work of the plugin.
Any queries appeared while applying the instruction? Make an enquiry at our support service.