Shopify Pinterest Feed app
With our Pinterest app, you are free to embed to your website any photos from Pinterest. Elfsight widget enables you to add any particular pins, boards, and your full profile into your website. Attract your potential clients using the best photos, theme boards, and your own uniquely designed collections. Achieve better reach of your visuals, strengthen engagement on the site and get more followers for your profile in the meantime.
Add to your website visuals from Pinterest fast and easily.
- Grow Website visitor engagement on your website
Accurately chosen content on your site will attract maximum attention and hold users engaged.
- Get new followers on Pinterest
Thanks to Follow button available in the feed, more people will have a chance to join your subscribers.
- Grow the number of sales with the help of irresistible pictures
Pick the best images of your offers; demonstrate the latest trends and inspiring images to make customers doomed to purchase.
Here are the features that make our widget the most effective Shopify instrument for Pinterest:
- Display pins, boards, and integrate your Pinterest account;
- Choose the main theme color;
- Follow button on the header for seamless following of your account;
- Mobile responsive in any size and proportion.
How to add Pinterest Feed to Shopify website
A simple tutorial on generating icons for a website without knowledge in development. You will require only 2 minutes to carry out of the instruction.
- Perform our free configurator and start creating your own app.
Find the custom form and characteristics of the app and apply all the modifications.
- Get the personal code shown in the window on Elfsight Apps.
After the establishing of your app is done, copy your code from the appeared window and save it for future occasion.
- Enter on using the app on Shopify website.
Insert the code you’ve copied recently in your website and save the modifications.
- Done! The embedding is successfully ended.
Visit your webpage to see in action the functioning of the app.
Have queries about the guide? Send an enquiry at our support service.