BigCommerce Pinterest Feed app
Using Pinterest Feed by Elfsight, you are able to insert to your site amazing images from Pinterest in no time. Elfsight tool enables you to add any pins, boards, and your whole profile on the site. Attract your customers with accurately chosen images, theme boards, and make your own original galleries. Widen the extent of your images, grow engagement on the website and have new subscribers for your Pinterest account in the meantime.
Show your profile, add boards, and select pins to demonstrate the most involving visual materials on your site!
- Get new sales demonstrating your offers
Shape your own uniquely designed collections of photos with your projects or latest tendencies and must-buys to make people eager to shop.
- Get more followers on Pinterest
With Follow button available in the feed, more clients will have a chance to join your subscribers.
- Raise the level of sales with the help of compelling images
Pick the most attractive images of your items; demonstrate the newest trends and persuasive pictures to make clients doomed to buy.
Which advantages make Elfsight app the best one for your BigCommerce website? Check out the list:
- Add pins and boards by URL;
- 22 popular languages available;
- Show or hide header;
- Mobile responsive in any size and proportion.
How to add Pinterest to BigCommerce website
Read our small manual on integrating and shaping the app. The installation will require about 3 minutes and no knowledge in web development.
- Launch our free editor and start shaping your customized widget.
Determine the desirable interface and specifications of the widget and apply all the corrections.
- Acquire your personal code popping up in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the setting up of your personal widget is complete, copy the exclusive code at the appearing window and keep it for future use.
- Commence applying of the widget on BigCommerce web page.
Implement the code saved recently into your page and apply the edits.
- The installation is successfully accomplished.
Go your webpage to see how’s the widget performing.
Came across issues with designing or customizing your widget? Contact our support team.