- Social platforms (Tumblr, Facebook Page etc.)
- Share the widget via a link (on an individual page).
- Website on any CMS (Wix, WordPress, Squarespace etc.)
- Ecommerce website (BigCommerce, Shopify, Magento).
- Personal blogs (Blogger, Ghost and many others).
How can I add Flight Booking form to my website?
To embed the widget, you have no need to have any special capabilities or ability to code.
- Get registered in the service via the demo so that you could receive the chosen template;
- Note the unique code, which can be found on your page at Elfsight Apps;
- Insert the code to the chosen page or into the website template code;
- Make sure to apply the edits. It’s done!
At any time you feel like changing your widget, it’s easy to do so in your personal account at Elfsight Apps. You don’t have to make changes to the website code.
You are welcome to adjust any selected template the way you want by means of the Elfsight live demo. There’s an option to edit text alignment, colors, layout, size of the font and performance of the widget.
You can paste the widget everywhere there is an option to paste HTML code or code in iFrame.
Yes, our experienced support team offers free installation and customization assistance.