How to embed LinkedIn Feed on OpenCart for free!
Embed LinkedIn Feed on OpenCart for free!
The LinkedIn Feed widget is specially made for companies to broadcast and promote their LinkedIn content on OpenCart websites: display posts, images, videos, etc. The widget’s installation is simple—there is no need for coding or technical skills.
Create a look that suits your website needs and stay true-to-brand by mix-matching custom feed attributes, templates, layouts, and post styles. Add a popup effect as a post-click action to grab users’ attention. And finally, enjoy the sparked trust and better engagement rate.
- Elevate your networking reach with the LinkedIn company page.
Spark new relationships in the corporate realm and amplify lead generation by utilizing content from your LinkedIn profile.
- Increase the size of your LinkedIn audience.
Highlight your LinkedIn presence among the OpenCart website user community and evoke significant interest in your offerings.
- Elevate the authenticity of your business.
Give your brand an additional boost in credibility and trustworthiness by showcasing the latest LinkedIn activity right on the website page.
Add the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin to the OpenCart website to foster reliability, embody authenticity, and extend networking through solid social validation.
Are there any other tools for OpenCart that I can use on my website?
Yes, certainly! As an OpenCart website user, Elfsight offers you dozens of code-free tools to add, including the LinkedIn Feed plugin. Irrespective of your business type or your niche within the industry, it is always beneficial to seek opportunities to display your strengths. Here are a few possibilities:
- To create any other social media app for your OpenCart website similar to LinkedIn Feed, consider experimenting with the Pinterest Feed or Instagram Feed widget.
- Opt for the All-in-One Reviews or Google Reviews plugin to display valuable customer feedback.
- Embed the Form Builder widget to streamline response collection and enable user interactions on your OpenCart website.
- Add the Countdown Timer to foster engagement and create a sense of urgency among the audience.
And remember, these are just a few embed examples. Explore our extensive catalog of website widgets after implementing the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin to discover even more ways to cater to your specific business needs!
How to embed LinkedIn Feed for free on OpenCart?
If you want to add the LinkedIn plugin Feed to your OpenCart website for free, follow the steps below:
- Customize the look of the LinkedIn Feed widget to match your preferences.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or create a free account.
- Receive the generated installation code to embed.
- Navigate to your OpenCart website.
- Put the code into your OpenCart website editor to add the LinkedIn Feed widget. You’re all done!
As evident from the context, there is no requirement to excel in writing code to embed the plugin. Create the code-free LinkedIn Feed widget for the OpenCart website with ease and take pleasure in the various perks that come with expanding your reach.
Do I need to know how to code or have programming skills to embed the LinkedIn Feed on OpenCart?
No. Knowledge of coding is not a requirement. You have the full capability to add and display the LinkedIn Feed plugin on your OpenCart website, regardless of your previous background or code knowledge.
The essential widget features include
- Promote diverse types of content: blog posts, images, clips, etc.
- Filter feed posts by keywords, hashtags, or URLs.
- Call-to-action buttons to improve the engagement rate on your LinkedIn company feed.
- Add the eye-catching popup mode to draw attention to your LinkedIn content.
- Advanced customization without a need to code: pre-designed templates, color scheme creator, layouts, post styles, Custom CSS, etc.
How can I add LinkedIn Feed to my OpenCart website?
To add the LinkedIn Feed widget to your OpenCart website, do the following:
- Perform our free demo and start building your custom-made LinkedIn Feed plugin with no need to code.
Choose the preferable form and options of the widget and save the edits.
- Acquire the personal code appearing in the window on Elfsight Apps.
After the generation of your plugin is complete, copy the exclusive code in the appearing window and keep it for later usage.
- Initiate utilization of the plugin on your OpenCart website.
Embed the code you’ve copied recently on your website and apply the adjustments.
- The installation is fully accomplished.
Go to your website to observe how the LinkedIn Feed plugin operates.
In case you encounter some problems with how to add the widget, don’t hesitate to address our customer service staff. Our people will be happy to resolve all the issues you might have with the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin for OpenCart websites.