How to embed LinkedIn Feed on Elementor for free!
Embed LinkedIn Feed on Elementor for free!
The LinkedIn Feed plugin is the ideal tool for companies to broadcast and promote their LinkedIn content on Elementor websites: display posts, add photos, post videos, etc. The widget’s installation takes seconds—there is no need for coding or technical skills.
Create a look that reflects your website needs and follow the trends by mix-matching custom feed attributes, templates, layouts, and post styles. Add a popup effect as a post-click action to catch the users’ eye. Lastly, experience enhanced credibility and a better engagement rate.
- Empower your networking channels with the LinkedIn company page.
Spark new relationships in the professional world and expand the lead number by using content from your LinkedIn profile.
- Grow your LinkedIn audience base.
Highlight your LinkedIn presence among the Elementor website community and foster a keen interest in your services.
- Make your business seem more authentic.
Add an extra layer of credibility and trustworthiness to your brand by showcasing the most recent LinkedIn activity right on the website page.
Embed the code-free LinkedIn Feed widget on the Elementor website to establish reliability, amplify authenticity, and extend your network through compelling social validation.
Are there any other tools for Elementor that I can use on my website?
Yes, sure! Being an Elementor website user gets you tons of code-free tools to add from Elfsight, including the LinkedIn Feed plugin. Regardless of your industry or specific niche, it is always beneficial to seek opportunities to display your strengths. Consider the following possibilities:
- To create any other social media app for your Elementor website, consider using the Pinterest Feed or Instagram Feed widget alongside the LinkedIn Feed.
- Opt for the All-in-One Reviews or Google Reviews plugin to display customer feedback.
- Embed the Form Builder widget to gather responses and facilitate communication with your Elementor users.
- Add the Countdown Timer plugin to generate engagement and create a sense of urgency among the audience.
Remember, these examples are just the beginning of the vast range of additions that can cover your business requirements. Start with the LinkedIn Feed plugin and later explore the extensive collection of widgets for websites in our catalog!
How to embed LinkedIn Feed for free on Elementor?
To add the code-free LinkedIn Feed widget to your Elementor website for free, take these steps below:
- Customize the look of the LinkedIn Feed widget according to your preferences.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard or register a free profile.
- Obtain the auto-generated embed code.
- Go to your Elementor website.
- Insert the code into your Elementor website builder to add the LinkedIn Feed widget. Done!
As evident from the context, there is no necessity to become proficient in writing code to embed the plugin. Create the code-free LinkedIn Feed widget for an Elementor website with ease and enjoy the numerous benefits that come with expanding your reach.
Do I need to know how to code or have programming skills to add the LinkedIn Feed plugin to Elementor?
No, you’re not obliged to have them. Any prior coding skills are unnecessary. You can create and add the LinkedIn Feed plugin to your Elementor website without any specific background or code experience.
The plugin offers valuable and uncomplicated features, view some of them:
- Add various forms of content: blog posts, photos, videos, etc.
- Sort feed posts by keywords, hashtags, or URL filters.
- Call-to-action buttons to increase engagement on your company’s LinkedIn feed.
- Dynamic popup effect for grabbing people’s attention to your LinkedIn content.
- Advanced customization without a need to code: ready-to-use templates, color scheme generator, five trendy layouts, post styles, Custom CSS, and more.
How to embed LinkedIn Feed into my Elementor website?
If you want to add the code-free LinkedIn Feed to your Elementor website, take the following steps:
- Open our free demo and start shaping your unique LinkedIn Feed widget.
Specify the preferred interface and functionality of the widget and apply the edits.
- Get your unique code popping up in the box on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the configuration of your personal widget is complete, copy the personal code at the appeared popup and save it for future use.
- Begin using the widget on your Elementor website.
Add the code copied before to your website and save the edits.
- The installation is fully performed.
Go to your website to examine how the LinkedIn Feed plugin performs.
On condition of experiencing inquiries or coming across some difficulties with the embed process, feel free to appeal to our support team. Our people will be happy to help you with all the issues you may have with the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin for Elementor websites.