How to embed LinkedIn Feed on Drupal for free!
Embed LinkedIn Feed on Drupal for free!
The LinkedIn Feed plugin offers an excellent opportunity for companies to share and advertise their LinkedIn content on Drupal websites: display posts, images, videos, etc. The setup of the widget is straightforward—without a need for coding or programming knowledge.
Create a look that reflects your website needs and stay true-to-brand by testing custom feed elements, templates, layouts, and post styles. Add a popup effect as a post-click action to grab users’ attention. And finally, enjoy the increased trust and more branding opportunities.
- Empower your networking potential with the LinkedIn company page.
Ignite fresh connections in the professional world and increase the number of leads with content from your LinkedIn profile.
- Grow your LinkedIn following.
Highlight your LinkedIn presence among the Drupal website user community and foster a keen interest in your services.
- Amplify the genuineness of your business.
Give your brand an extra boost in credibility and trustworthiness by integrating the latest LinkedIn activity directly on the website page.
Add the code-free LinkedIn Feed widget to the Drupal website to build trust, showcase genuineness, and widen working connections through solid social validation.
Are there any other tools for Drupal that I can use on my website?
Yes, absolutely! As a Drupal website user, Elfsight grants you a wide selection of code-free tools to add, including the LinkedIn Feed plugin. Regardless of your industry or specific niche, there are always opportunities to display your strengths. Take a look at the options:
- To create any other social media app for your Drupal website similar to the LinkedIn Feed plugin, consider experimenting with the Pinterest Feed or Instagram Feed widget.
- Opt for the All-in-One Reviews or Google Reviews plugin to display customer feedback.
- Embed the Form Builder widget to gather responses and enable user interactions on your Drupal website.
- Add the Countdown Timer plugin to foster anticipation and create a sense of scarcity among the audience.
Remember, these examples are just the beginning of the vast range of additions that can cover your business requirements. Start with the code-free LinkedIn Feed to return later and explore the rest of the widget legacy in our catalog!
How to embed LinkedIn Feed for free on Drupal?
To add the code-free LinkedIn Feed widget to your Drupal website for free, take the following steps:
- Personalize the look of the LinkedIn Feed widget to reflect the design style of your website.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard or create a free user profile.
- Get the generated installation code to embed.
- Access your Drupal website.
- Put the code into your Drupal website editor to add the LinkedIn Feed widget. You’re good to go!
As can be seen, there is no requirement to become proficient in writing code to embed the plugin. Create the LinkedIn Feed widget for a Drupal website with ease and experience various benefits that come with expanding your audience.
Do I need to know how to code or have programming skills to embed the LinkedIn Feed plugin on Drupal?
Not at all. Coding skill is not necessary in any way. You have the full capability to build and add the LinkedIn Feed plugin to your Drupal website without any particular background or prior code experience.
Get to know the list of the most prominent widget features:
- Display diverse types of LinkedIn content: blog posts, images, videos, etc.
- Filter feed posts by keywords, hashtags, or URLs.
- Add the CTA buttons to increase engagement on your company’s LinkedIn feed.
- Dynamic popup effect for grabbing people’s attention to your LinkedIn content.
- Code-free customization with advanced design settings: pre-designed templates, color scheme generator, five layout designs, post styles, Custom CSS, and more.
How do I add LinkedIn Feed to my Drupal website?
If you wish to add the code-free LinkedIn Feed to your Drupal website, perform the following actions:
- Launch our free configurator and start creating your customized LinkedIn Feed plugin.
Specify the preferred layout and aspects of the plugin and apply the modifications.
- Get the unique code that appears in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
When the generation of your app is done, copy the individual code at the window and save it for further usage.
- Get started with using the plugin on your Drupal website.
Implement the code saved before on your website and apply the adjustments.
- You’re done! The embed process is successfully accomplished.
Go to your website to review how the LinkedIn Feed plugin performs.
Supposing you run into some obstacles with how to add the widget, have no hesitation to apply for our customer service staff. Our people will be happy to resolve all the questions you may have about the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin for Drupal websites.