A brief manual on widget introducing on Webflow
A small manual for those who are familiar with the admin panel and can apply small alterations to website HTML code.
- Generate a widget using the editor;
- Pick a payment plan (from free to premium);
- Obtain a widget embedding code;
- Go to the admin panel of your Webflow website;
- Find a desired page, if there’s a need to put the widget on a single page, for example, the main page. Should you need to embed the widget on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, find аn appropriate template;
- Apply the alterations and check the results!
Below you will check more information about each step of the guide, including screenshots and detailed descriptions. Contact our customer support team to get free help with installation. It is available for all Elfsight customers.
A full manual on widget embedding on a Webflow website
A detailed manual for each step.
Step 1: Make and customize a widget
The 1st phase – specify the look and functionality.
Construct a desired widget
Decide on a tariff plan
We have numerous billing plans from free to premium. You can pick any of them that suits your needs most.
Receive a widget code
Copy the widget installation code that you acquired at Elfsight Apps, to put it on the website.
Step 2: Place the widget on a Webflow website
The 2nd phase – put the designed widget into the code of your page or template.
Open the administrator panel
Get authorized in the required site to go to the editor and bring the required code changes.
Add the widget embedding code
Open a desired page or a required template and paste the widget code that you received at Elfsight Apps. Apply the change.
Congratulations! Installation was successful
How do I alter widget parameters after the installation
After the installation, you can enter your account at Elfsight and customize the parameters or look of the widget. All the adjustments are immediately applied automatically.