A brief guideline on widget adding on iFrame
A short guideline for those who are able to deal with the admin panel and can make small changes to website HTML code.
- Configure a custom widget in the editor;
- Select a suitable payment plan (from free to premium);
- Acquire a widget installation code;
- Go to the administrator panel of your site;
- Go to a required page if there’s a need to add the widget on a single page, for instance, the main page. In case you need to integrate the widget on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then go to a related template;
- Apply the alterations and check the results!
Below you will read more info about each step of the instruction, with screenshots and thorough descriptions. Address our customer support team to receive free help with widget integration. It is available for all Elfsight clients.
An extensive tutorial on widget embedding on a iFrame website
An extended guideline for every stage.
Step 1: Make and customize a widget
The first point – customize widget appearance and features.
Design a widget you want
Decide on your service plan
There’s a choice of various billing plans, from free to extensive, choose the one you need.
Receive your widget code
Copy the widget installation code that you acquired at Elfsight Apps, for inserting it on the website.
Step 2: Place the widget on a site
The second point – insert the created iframe Twitter widget into the code of your web page or template.
Paste the widget installation HTML code
Open a required page or template and insert the HTML code received at Elfsight Apps. Apply the changes.
Congratulations! Installation was successful
How to adjust widget settings after the installation
Once you have done the installation, you can go to your account at Elfsight and customize the parameters or style of the widget. All the changes are administered automatically at once.