A brief guideline on setting up the plugin on IFrame
A concise tutorial for users familiar with the admin panel and able to make light changes to website HTML code.
- Create a custom plugin in the editor;
- Pick an appropriate payment plan (from free to premium);
- Obtain the plugin installation code;
- Open the admin panel of your IFrame site;
- Go to a required page if there’s a need to place the plugin on a single page, for example, the main page. Should you want to integrate the plugin on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then find the corresponding template. Insert the installation code there;
- Save the changes and see the results!
To get more info about each of the steps, detailed descriptions and screenshots, please see below. Also, you are free to address customer support and receive free help with adding the plugin on your website (available for all Elfsight clients).
A detailed instruction on plugin installation on an IFrame website
A full instruction for each installation phase.
Step 1: Construct and set a plugin
The 1st step – align the interface and features.
Construct a desired plugin
Pick your service plan
There are numerous billing plans from free to extensive. You are free to get the one you need.
Receive your plugin installation code
Copy the plugin installation code that you received at Elfsight Apps, to put it on the website.
Step 2: Embed the plugin on your IFrame website
The 2nd stage – insert the designed plugin into the code of your page or template.
Paste the plugin embedding code
Enter your admin panel or HTML editor. Go to a desired page or template and place the plugin code that you copied at Elfsight Apps. Save the changes.
Success! The plugin was successfully embedded
How do I adjust plugin parameters after the installation?
Following the installation, you can log into your account at Elfsight and apply changes to the parameters or style of the plugin there. Your changes will be immediately implemented automatically.