Google Maps widget for Squarespace
Embed Google Maps on Squarespace with the Elfsight widgetAn uncomplicated in installation, effective and entirely customized instrument, which makes it easy to find shops for your visitors. Productive in enticing real-life customers, simple in installation and customization options it is one of the best money-worth for all Squarespace website. Get more off-line visitors with the help of responsive maps on your site!
- Get closer to users. Provide your contact info, which customers can use to address you or find you both in real life and in the Internet.
- Search and get regional clients. Add your coordinates to make customers sure that you are closer to them and they can quickly get to you shop.
- Don’t waste your personal time on shaping maps. All functions will open in 1 click, create the most powerful map for your website just in several seconds.
Main features of the Google Maps widgetWhich characteristics make Elfsight map the best for any Squarespace site?
- Adding new location by only entering its address, or name, or coordinates;
- 5 Google Maps layers: POI, Traffic, Transit, Bike, Street View;
- Info card pop up for each marker individually;
- 50+ location markers;
- Regular live updates available.
How to add Google Maps widget to Squarespace website
- Generate your personalized Google maps. By means of our free configurator, assemble a plugin with desired template and settings.
- Receive a code for showing the plugin. After widget creation, acquire a code for Map plugin from the appeared window on Elfsight Apps.
- Reveal the plugin on SquareSpace site. Add the plugin to the needed place of the website and apply the results.
- The integrating is successful!. Go to your SquareSpace site, to see your map.
How can I add Google Maps to my Squarespace website without coding skills?
Elfsight provides a SaaS solution that lets you create a Google Maps widget yourself, see how easy the process is: Work directly in the online Editor to create a Google Maps widget you would like to see on your Squarespace website. Pick one of the premade templates and adjust the Google Maps settings, add your content, change the layout and colors without coding skills. Save the Google Maps and copy its installation code, that you can easily embed in your Squarespace website without buying a paid version. With our intuitive Editor any internet user can create Google Maps widget online and easily embed it to their Squarespace website. There’s no need to pay or enter your card credentials in order to access the service. If you face any issues at any step, please feel free to contact our technical support team.