Google Map for Facebook Page
Simple, multifunctional and totally customizable plugin, which makes point search easy for your customers. Effective in enticing offline customers, quick setup and interface customizing make it perhaps the best instrument for any Facebook page.
Attract more offline visitors using interactive maps on your page!
Which features turn our map into the best tool for your Facebook Business page?
- Automatic route building from the visitor’s location;
- All Google Maps features supported: layers, map types, controls;
- Info card with maximum contact information;
- 6 types of navigation controls;
- Handy editor (no coding required).
How to add Google Map to Facebook Page
A short guide on adding map location on your page. For carrying it out, you don’t need a web developer or web programming skills.
- Build your unique Map Location widget
Get a plugin with a preferred layout and functions in our free configurator.
- Get the individual code to embed the widget
After you have configured your widget, you will acquire the unique code from the appearing window on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.
- Add the map widget to the Facebook page
Create your custom Facebook Tab. Insert the code that you received at elfsight apps into the tab. If you have any issues, just check our guide on creating custom Facebook Tab
- You’re done!
Visit your Facebook page, to take a look at your map location.
Having difficulties while carrying out the tutorial or generating personal map? See our detailed article «How to add a map on Facebook page» or message at help center and Elfsight team will be pleased to help you in displaying maps on your web page.