Drupal Facebook Reviews module
Elfsight Facebook Reviews is a clear tool for showing reviews from your Facebook page on your website and lifting confidence in your brand amid website customers. You can apply filter of reviews, show star rating, author information, and a button to leave one more review. Our Facebook Reviews widget features varied layout and templates, switchable interface features and flexible header for maximum personalization. By means of your Facebook reviews on the site, you will show your recognition, strengthen confidence, and receive even more reviews.
Paste your Facebook reviews on the website to reveal your great appraisal!
- Increase perceived value of your items demonstrating the best reviews
Apply filters to remove all undesired reviews and make users doubtless about the value of your products and services.
- Attract more purchases showing your high rating
Make a better use of your top rating and excellent reviews on Facebook to demonstrate your items are worth buying and attract new purchases.
- Achieve a clearer understanding of your offers
Presenting your products and services through the eyes of clients will help users understand them better.
A bunch of benefits, which make Elfsight widget an essential plugin for every Drupal website
- 22 predefined languages supported;
- Classic or Masonry types of Grid layout;
- Adjustable width and height of the widget;
- Links supported in review request denial message;
- Three review decoration types: Border, Background, None;
How to add Facebook Reviews to Drupal website
Simply take these steps described below to start using the plugin on Drupal.
- Open our free demo and start shaping your custom Facebook Reviews module.
Specify the suitable form and parameters of the tool and save the modifications.
- Acquire your personal code appearing in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
When the generation of your tool is complete, copy the individual code in the appeared window and keep it for later use.
- Start using the module on your Drupal site.
Enter the code you’ve saved before into your website and apply the edits.
- The installation is successfully accomplished.
Go to your site to inspect how’s the plugin working.
Experiencing queries with installing or setting your plugin? Don’t hesitate to address Elfsight support team.