Drupal Facebook Reviews module
Elfsight Facebook Reviews is a clear tool for showing reviews from your Facebook page on your website and lifting confidence in your brand amid website customers. You can apply filter of reviews, show star rating, author information, and a button to leave one more review. Our Facebook Reviews widget features varied layout and templates, switchable interface features and flexible header for maximum personalization. By means of your Facebook reviews on the site, you will show your recognition, strengthen confidence, and receive even more reviews.
Paste your Facebook reviews on the website to reveal your great appraisal!
- Increase perceived value of your items demonstrating the best reviews
Apply filters to remove all undesired reviews and make users doubtless about the value of your products and services.
- Attract more purchases showing your high rating
Make a better use of your top rating and excellent reviews on Facebook to demonstrate your items are worth buying and attract new purchases.
- Achieve a clearer understanding of your offers
Presenting your products and services through the eyes of clients will help users understand them better.
A bunch of benefits, which make Elfsight widget an essential plugin for every Drupal website
- 22 predefined languages supported;
- Classic or Masonry types of Grid layout;
- Adjustable width and height of the widget;
- Links supported in review request denial message;
- Three review decoration types: Border, Background, None;
How to add Facebook Reviews to Drupal website
An easy tutorial on generating of widget for website without competence in development. Implementation of the instruction will take about 2 minutes.
- Make use of our free editor and start creating your custom module.
Specify the custom layout and aspects of the module and apply all the corrections.
- Acquire the individual code revealed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
After the establishing of your personal module is over, copy the exclusive code in the appearing window and keep it for further use.
- Initiate employment of the module on your Drupal website.
Add the code copied before in your page and save the corrections.
- The setup is fully performed.
Open your website to check how’s the module performing.
Experiencing queries with installing or setting your plugin? Don’t hesitate to address Elfsight support team.