Webnode Facebook Reviews widget
Show your customer reviews from Facebook on the website with the help of Elfsight Facebook Reviews and state that you are trusted by people. Website viewers will be able to get to know what people say about your business on Facebook in a widget with clean design and authentic Facebook details. The interface is flexible and includes star rating, author information, switchable elements, and ready-to-use layout and template options. With Elfsight Facebook Reviews, you can reveal a button for leaving one more review and draw customer feedback.
Unveil what clientele post about you on Facebook and lift the level of trustworthiness!
- Lift perceived value of your offers with the help of the best reviews
Use filters to sort out all undesired reviews and make customers sure about the quality of your items.
- Grow sales demonstrating your excellent rating
Use your superb rating and positive reviews to prove your items are worth purchasing and get more sales.
- Achieve a clearer understanding of your offers
Demonstrating your products through the user experience of clients will help visitors understand them better.
Here are several features, which make our widget a perfect tool for Webnode site:
- Three types of filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews;
- Three types of layout: List, Grid, and Slider;
- Three review templates: Classic, Bubble, Spotlight;
- Editable text message after review request denial, with formatting options;
- 6 switchable elements of the reviews: author name and picture, recommendation, date, Facebook icon, and star rating;
How to add Facebook Reviews to Webnode website
Small guide on installation of the widget without experience in programming or searching for a temporarily programmer. Sum time of instruction executing is not over 90 seconds.
- Construct your individual Facebook Reviews
By means of our free demo, a plugin with preferable look and functions.
- Receive a code for publishing the plugin
After widget configuring, get a code for Reviews plugin from the appearing notification on Elfsight Apps.
- Publish the plugin on Webnode website
Embed the plugin to the required spot of the website and save the results.
- You’re done!
Enter your website, to see your plugin.
Experience any problems while adding or adjusting the plugin? Get in touch with our Support Center.