Facebook Feed app for Shopify
Display your Facebook page in our universal app – Facebook Feed. Pages, video, photos – be sure your visitors won’t miss a single piece of news. Enticing design with true elements of Facebook will not be unnoticed and will give you an opportunity to not only hold current clients on the website, but also find new Facebook subscribers.
Grow your website to the highest stage together with Shopify Facebook app.
- Level up your site conversion by up to 125%.
Add a unit of social media to your site, and acquire more clients. Let your visitors discover your business on Facebook and obtain their trust, which will contribute to strengthening your conversion.
- Promote your Facebook account.
Use your Facebook content not only to entertain viewers of the social media, but also to capture visitors from of the website and lead them to your Facebook page. Add noticeable feed or pictures to start having new subscribers right now!
- 1 Facebook widget to serve as 3.
All your Facebook cntent in one widget: add posts with feedback, shares or all available reactions; Create pictures and video galleries on the website using Facebook albums.
Several characteristics, which make our Facebook feed the best app for a Shopify website.
- 3 displayable types of Facebook content: posts, videos, and photos with albums;
- Customizable pop-ups with switchable elements: author, likes count, shares count, comments;
- Adjustable width and height;
- Switch the header on or off;
- Free installation service.
How to add Facebook Feed to Shopify website
Follow our guide, to finish installation. This will only take several minutes and doesn’t require knowledge in programming.
- Launch our free demo and start working with your own app.
Pick the suitable layout and performance of the app and apply all the edits.
- Acquire your individual code which appears in the window on Elfsight Apps.
When the establishing of your app is finished, copy your code at the appearing box and save it for future occasion.
- Begin using the app on your Shopify web page.
Integrate the code you’ve copied recently in your page and save the edits.
- The installation is successfully accomplished.
Go to your site to take a look at how’s the app working.
Do you need more custom support? Write to our help center, and we will be happy to find a solution for you or read a detailed article.