Webflow Event Calendar widget
Elfsight Calendar is an impressive widget allowing you easily share your events with your audience. It includes good deal of options for demonstrating upcoming events the most representative way. Personalize it to merge the design with your website’s aesthetics. Create multiple number of events, add different tags, upload your own images and videos, and keep users notified about your agenda.
Events Calendar may help you swfitly display your future events and raise the engagement rate on your website.
Check all the functional traits of Webflow Event Calendar. They are available right in the editor and they will help you configure the widget fit for your needs.
- Use workable content opportunities to accommodate the widget for your type of activities.
- Let users add events to their most used calendars.
- Create various types of events, specify locations and add hosts.
- Categorize all your activities and confer them tags.
- Discriminate between 4 layout options.
How can I integrate Event Calendar with Webflow?
To activate widget, take several quick steps.
- Design your personalized Calendar widget
By means of our free demo, create a plugin with a preferable composition and functions.
- Acquire the individual code to add the widget
After you have set your widget, you will obtain the unique code from the popup window on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.
- Publish the widget on your website
Pick the place you would like to embed the plugin into and paste the saved code there. Apply the changes.
- Setup is finished
Enter the page, to check your calendar.
Don’t think twice to reach the support service when you need advice or having issues. Our specialists will give a helping hand with every enquiry.