Webnode Event Calendar widget
Embed Event Calendar with Elfsight Widget
Elfsight Events Calendar is an impressive widget which allows you smoothly share your activities with your visitors. It includes plenty of opportunities for displaying upcoming activities the most representative way. Customize it to merge the design with your website’s styling. Create multiple number of events, add different tags, upload your own images and videos, and keep users updated about your projects.
The Events Calendar may help you easily promote your upcoming events and enhance the engagement level on your web page.
Main features of Event Calendar Widget
See all the features of Webnode Event Calendar. You can manage them right in the editor and they will help you construct the widget right for your case.
- Use adaptable content options to comprehend the tool for your type of activities.
- Let users add your events to their most used calendars.
- Generate different types of events, mark locations and add hosts.
- Categorize all your events and assign them tags.
- Choose between four layout options.
How to embed Event Calendar on Webnode?
To start using widget, just take these quick steps.
- Generate your personal Calendar widget
Managing our free editor, generate a plugin with a selected interface and functions.
- Receive the personal code to embed the widget
After you have created your widget, you will acquire your personal code from the popup window on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code for future use.
- Embed the widget on your site
Define the area you wish to embed the plugin into and insert the saved code there. Save the changes.
- You successfully accomplished the installation
Visit the website, to view your calendar.
Don’t think twice to contact our clients support when you need advice or have questions. Our specialists will be happy to help with every request.
Is there a way to embed Event Calendar to my Webnode homepage with no coding skills?
Elfsight company introduces a Cloud solution that lets users establish a Event Calendar app yourself, discover how straightforward it is:
- Go to the online Editor to form a Event Calendar plugin you would like to include on Webnode homepage.
- Select one of the many ready-made templates and alter the Event Calendar settings, update your content, change the layout and colors with no coding experience.
- Save the settings you’ve made to Event Calendar and get plugin’s code for installation, that you can easily paste in any Webnode homepage for free.
Using the straightforward Editor any internet user can establish Event Calendar section and add it to any Webnode web page. There’s no need to pay or disclose your card data to enter our Editor. If you encounter any obstacles of any kind, please feel free to get in touch with our technical support staff.