Joomla Booking Reviews
If you would like to show your high rating and convince site visitors that your offers are good value for money, Elfsight Booking Reviews is the right choice. Using this widget, you can place client reviews from Booking.com on your site with info about their authors, filter them to demonstrate only positive, show ratings and a redirect button, which will get users to your Booking page, where they can add one more review.
Our widget can be placed on any page, where you need to boast your high rating and popularity among customers. If you want to publish the widget on all pages of your site, you can easily add it into the website template.
Reviews added by real people are maximum trustworthy to your site clients and indicate to them that your business can be trusted. High rating and positive impressions may help strengthen purchases on your website. In addition, active button will contribute to more customer reviews related to your business on Booking.
You only need two minutes of your time to set it up. It is very speedy, free, and coding-free.
- You can integrate the widget with your website right via our service. For this, perform the instructions below on this page.
- Elfsight Booking Reviews can be embedded through our service or on the marketplace. Here you can read all details about these variants and select a more suitable one.
To have a better knowledge of the widget, here’s the list of its major features. They make the widget really efficient for your promotion:
- 3 variants of filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- The button to request a review gets visitors to the Booking page;
- Two alternatives of scenarios after review request refusal: show a custom message or conceal the button.
Here’s how to integrate the Booking Reviews to your Joomla site
The below steps are the only thing you need in order to integrate.
- Receive the extension and integrate it on the site
Visit Joomla Marketplace and find Booking Reviews page. Click”Download” button to acquire the extension. Install it to your store.
- Add and adjust the extension
Go to”Install Extensions” section, then pick “Upload Package File” tab and integrate the app. Next, go to”Components” section and select the integrated extension. In it you can set required sources and links and modify the layout. Get the individual code from the appearing window. Copy it.
- Introduce widget on your site
Select the page you would like to display the plugin to and insert the copied code there. Then save all the edits.
- Congratulations! You have just integrated the widget!
Visit your site, to view your results!
Still not sure? Or having problems? Simply send a request to our customer support will settle every question.