Drupal Booking Reviews module
If you need to prove your appreciation among users and convince website visitors that your products or services are good value for money, Elfsight Booking Reviews widget suits you perfectly. With this widget, you can insert customer reviews from Booking on your website with information about their authors, sort them out to show only good ones, show ratings and a redirect button, which will take people on your Booking page, where they can add one more review.
You can display the review widget in any page of the site, or paste it into the template, in this case it will be published on all pages. Reviews can be effective on product pages or About Us page, where you need to demonstrate your high rating.
Reviews left by real people are perfectly credible to your site users and demonstrate them that your company can be trusted. High rating and positive testimonials may help boost sales from your website. Also, active button can contribute to having more client reviews related to your services on Booking.
You will need just a couple of minutes of time to embed the widget. Integration is really quick, free, and no-coding.
- You can add Booking Reviews to your web page via our service. For this follow the guide hereafter on this page.
- Elfsight Booking Reviews can be set up directly on our service or through the marketplace. Here you can learn more both variants and select yours.
In order to form a better idea of the widget, you can study the list of its primary functions. They make our widget really effective for your website:
- 4 available of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Fully flexible header of the widget;
- 6 adjustable elements of the interface: author name and picture, recommendation, date of leaving, Booking icon, and star rating;
Let’s check how to paste the Booking Reviews to Drupal site
The following steps are the only thing you need to it’s coding-free.
- Obtain the module and install it to the site
On the page of Booking Reviews, choose the file and download it. Go to “Extend” tab of your admin panel and integrate the module in your Drupal website.
- Customize the module
Find the list of the modules, find Booking Reviews module and click it. Now you are free to set required sources and links and modify the template. Obtain the unique code from the appearing notification. Copy it for future use.
- Add the module on your site
In the”Content” tab, find the page you plan to embed the plugin to and paste the saved code there. Apply the changes.
Visit your Drupal site, to view your results!
Still doubt something? Нaving issues? Just a single request to our support team will settle every matter.