Drupal Booking Reviews module
If you need to prove your appreciation among users and convince website visitors that your products or services are good value for money, Elfsight Booking Reviews widget suits you perfectly. With this widget, you can insert customer reviews from Booking on your website with information about their authors, sort them out to show only good ones, show ratings and a redirect button, which will take people on your Booking page, where they can add one more review.
You can display the review widget in any page of the site, or paste it into the template, in this case it will be published on all pages. Reviews can be effective on product pages or About Us page, where you need to demonstrate your high rating.
Reviews left by real people are perfectly credible to your site users and demonstrate them that your company can be trusted. High rating and positive testimonials may help boost sales from your website. Also, active button can contribute to having more client reviews related to your services on Booking.
You will need just a couple of minutes of time to embed the widget. Integration is really quick, free, and no-coding.
- You can add Booking Reviews to your web page via our service. For this follow the guide hereafter on this page.
- Elfsight Booking Reviews can be set up directly on our service or through the marketplace. Here you can learn more both variants and select yours.
In order to form a better idea of the widget, you can study the list of its primary functions. They make our widget really effective for your website:
- 4 available of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Fully flexible header of the widget;
- 6 adjustable elements of the interface: author name and picture, recommendation, date of leaving, Booking icon, and star rating;
Let’s check how to paste the Booking Reviews to Drupal site
The following steps are the only thing you need to it’s coding-free.
- Make use of our free demo and start forming your personalised module.
Pick the suitable arrangement and functionality of the module and apply all the corrections.
- Receive the individual code which is shown in the window on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the generation of your module is finished, copy the personal code from the emerged box and keep it for future occasion.
- Start using the module on your Drupal web page.
Insert the code saved before into your website and save the modifications.
- The setup is successfully accomplished.
Open your website to take a look at how’s the module performing.
Still doubt something? Нaving issues? Just a single request to our support team will settle every matter.