Drupal Airbnb Reviews
If you are looking for a way to demonstrate your appreciation among users and convince website visitors that your offers are worth spending money on, Elfsight Airbnb Reviews will do the job. With the help of our widget, you are free to demonstrate users’ reviews from Airbnb on your site. Include info about their authors, use filters to show only good ones, add ratings and a redirect button, which will get people on your Airbnb account, so that they can post a fresh review.
You can add the widget in any page of the website, or add it to the template, so it will appear on all pages. Reviews can work well on product pages or About Us page, where you wish to display your high appraisal.
Reviews from real people look perfectly trustworthy to your website users and show them that your business is reliable. High rating and good reviews may help attract more guests. Also, redirect button can contribute to having more reviews related to your place or services on Airbnb.
You only will need just three minutes of time to set it up. It is super quick, free, and coding-free.
- You can integrate Airbnb Reviews in your site through our service. To make it see the guide down on this page.
- The widget can be set up via our service or on the marketplace. You can compare more details the two options and pick a more suitable.
In order to shape a better idea of the widget, examine the list of the essential traits. They make the widget maximum effective for you:
- Four available of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Review request button takes clients to the Airbnb page;
- Two variants of scenarios after review request rejection: display your message or conceal the button.
Find out how to place the Airbnb Reviews to your Drupal page
The following actions are the only thing you need to establish.
- Download the module and integrate it to the site
On the page of Airbnb Reviews, click the attached file and download it. Enter «Extend» tab of your admin panel and embed the module to your Drupal store.
- Create a unique widget
Find the list of your modules, pick Airbnb module and open it. Here you are free to embed required content and customize the template. Get your personal code from the popup window. Copy it for later use.
- Display the module on your website
In the «Content» section, pick the page you need to show the plugin on and insert the saved code there. Apply the results.
- Installation is complete
Enter your site, to view your app!
Still doubt something? Or having problems? Simply direct a request to our customer service. They will resolve every trouble.