Amazon Reviews extension for OpenCart
Our Amazon extension is the easiest method to shape your company’s reputation by showing real clients’ reviews on your goods. Boast only the best or the most meaningful reactions and array them the way you want. Gather social proof by showing your clients that you have credibility.
Inspire users to write new comments on your brand and encourage customer conversations!
In order to form a full idea of the widget, check the list of the primary functions. They make this widget maximum effective for your website:
- Three predefined filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- 4 options of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Switchable header of the widget;
- Review request button takes users to your Amazon page;
- Six flexible elements of the interface: author name and photo, recommendation text, date of posting, Amazon icon, and star rating;
- Two possible scenarios after review request denial: reveal your message or remove the button;
How to add Amazon Reviews extension to OpenCart website
The below steps are the only thing you need follow to add the widget on your website.
- Get the extension and integrate it to the website
Select a desired version of the widget and download its file. Then, integrate it to your website via «Extension Installer» in the admin panel.
- Modify the extension
Go to the «Extensions» section and assign search by module to open Amazon. Now you can insert selected data and modify the template. Obtain the unique code from the popup notification. Copy this code.
- Publish the extension on the page
Go to the area you need to reveal the widget on and add the copied code there.
- You’re done!
Go to OpenCart website to view your results!
Still have doubts? Or any queries? Just a single request to our customer service will settle every problem.