Amazon Reviews module for Drupal
Elfsight Amazon module is the most uncomplicated method to build your brand representation by demonstrating real visitors’ opinion about your products. Show only the best or the most meaningful reactions and organise them the way you want. Garner social proof by showing your audience that you are a reliable partner.
Inspire users to post new reviews on your business and improve customer conversations!
In order to get a better perception of Amazon Reviews, examine the list of its main functions. They make our widget really efficient for you:
- 3 predefined filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- Four types of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An option to control displaying the header of the widget;
- The button to request a review takes users to your Amazon page;
- Six adjustable elements of the interface: author name and photo, recommendation text, date, Amazon icon, and star rating;
- Two variants of scenarios of review request refusal: reveal a text message or hide away the button;
How to add Amazon Reviews module to Drupal website
The steps below are the only thing you need in order to add the widget.
- Get the module and add it to the site
On the page of Amazon Reviews, choose the attached file and download it. Enter «Extend» tab of your admin panel and embed the module to your Drupal .
- Create a unique module
Go to the list of available modules, choose Amazon and activate it. Now you can include selected content and adjust the layout. Acquire the unique code from the appearing notification. Copy it for further use.
- Reveal the module on your site
In the «Content» section, go to the page you want to reveal the plugin to and insert the copied code there. Publish the changes.
- Installation is finished
Enter your Drupal site, to check your reviews!
Still can’t decide? Or have questions? Simply direct a request to our support team – they will settle every question.