Amazon Reviews module for Drupal
Elfsight Amazon module is the most uncomplicated method to build your brand representation by demonstrating real visitors’ opinion about your products. Show only the best or the most meaningful reactions and organise them the way you want. Garner social proof by showing your audience that you are a reliable partner.
Inspire users to post new reviews on your business and improve customer conversations!
In order to get a better perception of Amazon Reviews, examine the list of its main functions. They make our widget really efficient for you:
- 3 predefined filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- Four types of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An option to control displaying the header of the widget;
- The button to request a review takes users to your Amazon page;
- Six adjustable elements of the interface: author name and photo, recommendation text, date, Amazon icon, and star rating;
- Two variants of scenarios of review request refusal: reveal a text message or hide away the button;
How to add Amazon Reviews module to Drupal website
The steps below are the only thing you need in order to add the widget.
- Perform our free demo and start shaping your custom-made module.
Pick the suitable interface and performance of the module and save all the edits.
- Acquire the individual code popping up in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the establishing of your personal module is over, copy the exclusive code from the appeared box and save it for future use.
- Get started with using the module on your Drupal website.
Enter the code you’ve copied recently in your web page and apply the corrections.
- The setup is successfully performed.
Go to your webpage to see in action how’s the module working.
Still can’t decide? Or have questions? Simply direct a request to our support team – they will settle every question.