BigCommerce Google Reviews app
Elfsight Google Reviews is an uncomplicated widget that will make it easy for you to publish on your site customer reviews about your products or services from users of Google. With the help of this widget, you have at your disposal several filters to sort out undesired reviews, you can show your star and number ratings from Google, add details about the authors, and integrate a button, which will lead visitors to leave their review on Google. Elfsight will help you demonstrate your high social proof on the website and attract new sales.
You are free to insert the customer review widget in any page of the website, or paste it into the site template, so it will appear on all pages. Reviews are effective on product pages or About Us page, where you wish to boast your high rating.
Reviews from real people look maximum trustworthy to your site users and prove them that your business is a reliable partner. High rating and good testimonials may help lift purchases level from your site. Also, active button may contribute to having more users’ reviews about your offers or services on Google.
It takes two minutes of time to do it. Installation is extremely speedy, free, and without coding.
The widget can be set up directly through our service or via the marketplace. You can view the advantages of both options and pick yours.
To get a clear understanding of the widget, you can look through the list of the primary traits. They make this widget incredibly efficient for your website:
- 3 options of filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- Four predefined of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Fully flexible header of the widget;
- The button to request a review gets users to the Google page;
- Six adjustable elements of the interface: author name and picture, recommendation text, date, Google icon, and star rating;
- Two alternatives of scenarios after review request rejection: reveal your message or hide the button.
How to add Google Reviews to your BigCommerce
The following actions are the only thing you need to set up the widget on your website. It is going to take a couple of minutes of time and doesn’t involve coding.
- Launch our free configurator and start forming your unique widget.
Determine the selected form and performance of the widget and apply all the corrections.
- Receive the personal code which appears in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the configuration of your widget is done, copy the personal code in the emerged popup and keep it for further need.
- Get started with using the widget on BigCommerce site.
Embed the code saved recently in your website and save the modifications.
- Done! The integration is fully performed.
Go to your site to view how’s the widget operating.
Still have doubts? Or experiencing problems? Simply send your request to our customer service to receive help with any question.