Squarespace Age Verification plugin
Elfsight Age Verification widget will be the best method to set up a notification which controls the age of a user. The widget will help make your age-sensitive content accessible for adults and hide it from the underage audience. You can determine an appropriate age limitation, select verification method, introduce the window on all or just specific pages, and pick the scenario. The look is flexible with paintable details and the possibility to upload custom pictures.
You can either embed the verification window on all website or choose the pages, where to integrate it or exclude several pages.
With this widget, it’s maximum easy and fast to show an age-check popup and deter underage users. Thus, you will make sure your site is compliant with the legislation. In addition, it will give you more target audience and valid customers.
It only will take a couple of minutes of your time to activate the widget. Embedding is very quick, free, and no-coding.
There’s an option to introduce Age Verification into your site right in our service. Simply apply the guide published below on this page.
In order to form a better understanding of Age Verification widget, look at the list of its essential features. They make our widget maximum beneficial for your business:
- Select one of three verification methods: asking for full birthdate, just the year of birth, or a question offering Yes and No answers;
- Set the widget to remember a visitor for any amount of time;
- 2 possible scenarios for deterred users: to display a message or direct a user to any address;
- Upload any image for the check popup;
- Show extra text and links under the verification button.
Check how to introduce the Age Verification widget to your Squarespace website. It is no-sweat and fast.
The below actions are the only thing you need to do to install the widget. It’s coding-free and fast.
- Build your own Age verification plugin
Managing our free editor, set up a plugin with a preferable layout and functions.
- Copy the personal code to add the plugin
After you have set up your widget, you will receive your personal code from the appearing notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code.
- Integrate the plugin on your Squarespace site
Find the area you need to place the plugin to and insert the saved code there. Publish the results.
Enter your website, to check your plugin.
Still can’t make up your mind? Or have questions to ask? Just a single request to our support team will settle every question.