iFrame Age Verification widget
Elfsight Age Verification widget is the easiest method to configure an immediate window which asks for the age of a website visitor. The widget will help make age-sensitive material accessible for full-aged users and hide it away from the underaged viewers. You can appoint the age limit, define verification format, introduce the popup on all or just particular pages, and select the scenario. The appearance is easily customized with paintable elements and the feature to add custom images.
Your handiest way for showing age verify window on your site
Look at the list of the most significant pictures of the widget. They make it absolutely stunning:
- Choose one of three verification methods: asking for full date of birth, only the year of birth, or a question with Yes and No options;
- The option to remember visitors for any period of time;
- Two possible scenarios for deterred users: to show a text or redirect a user to another page or site;
- Upload any image to show on the check popup;
- Provide additional information with links beneath the verification button.
How to add Age Verification to iFrame website
Activate the widget simply following the steps below.
- Build your personalized Age plugin
With the help of our free demo, create a plugin with a preferable composition and functional traits.
- Get the personal code to embed the plugin
After you have created your widget, you will obtain the unique code from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy the code.
- Embed the plugin on your iFrame website
Define the place you need to display the plugin to and insert the copied code there. Apply the results.
- You’re done!
Go to your page, to view your verification.
Our customer support team will find peronalized solution to your problems in case you face any. Feel free to contact us!