Drupal Age Verification module
Elfsight Age Verification widget is the fastest way to configure a window which requests the age of a visitor. Our widget will help make age-limited content accessible for adults and protect it for the underage public. The widget allows to enter the age, select verification method, add the window on each or only particular pages, and choose the scenario after access denial. The look is flexible with paintable elements and the possibility to show custom pictures.
You can choose to embed the verification window on all website or appoint particular the pages on which to display it. Also, you can use the feature of excluding those pages where you don’t want it.
Using Elfsight widget, it’s absolutely easy and quick to configure an age checking popup and hide your content from underaged users. This will help stay sure your site meets legal requirements. On top of that, it will draw new target audience and valid clients.
You only need just a minute of time to activate. It is very fast, free, and no-coding.
The widget can be set up in our service or on the marketplace. You can compare all details of both variants and select yours.
To achieve a clearer perception of the widget, see the list of its essential traits. They make our widget really beneficial for your store:
- Select one of verification types: request for full birthdate, just the birth year, or a question with Yes and No answers;
- Choose to remember a visitor for any period of time in days;
- Two possible scenarios for deterred users: to show a message or redirect a user to another page or site;
- Upload a custom image to show on the verification window;
- Provide detailed information and links under the verification button.
Learn how to embed the Age Verification module to your Drupal site
Just apply the instructions below to integrate the module on Drupal.
- Open our free editor and start creating your own tool.
Choose the selected interface and functional traits of the Age Verification module and save the modifications.
- Receive the personal code which appears in the window on Elfsight Apps.
When the configuration of your personal tool is done, copy the personal code from the emerged window and keep it for future usage.
- Commence applying of the module on Drupal website.
Integrate the code copied recently in your page and save the corrections.
- Done! The embedding is fully performed.
Go your site to check how’s the tool performing.
Still not sure? Or having issues? Just a single request to our customer support department will resolve any question.