Accordion FAQ app for Wix
FAQ by Elfsight is a powerful, easy to work with and customize instrument to generate and add a list of the most frequently requested questions with answers on your personal website. An informative app with simple design allows you to publish detailed data about your services, pay attention of readers to the positive qualities of your offers and prevent any kind of fears and distrust, which could prevent purchase.
Answer the coming questions of your users immediately and level up sales on the website!
- Combat any fears of your users and boost your sales.
Provide maximum information about your goods or offers to your future customers, to defeat all possible distrust and raise conversion on the website.
- Achieve the right perception of your goods or services by clients.
Destroy the most frequent misbelieves and doubts connected with your company using clear and detailed answers.
- Answer clients’ questions before they arise.
Let your clients get the most complete information about your goods or services and provide answer to their questions before they appear.
The most prominent traits of Elfsight app, which make it the most flexible method to add FAQ on Wix website.
- Multicolumn layout for automatic spreading the content into columns;
- 36 predefined icons for categories;
- Unlimited questions inside every category;
- Html in the text supported;
- Updates available to keep it fresh.
How to add Accordion FAQ widget to Wix
Install a app using our brief tutorial. You don’t need skills in development, or help from a programmer. Setup duration is just 1 minute.
- Add the widget on Wix market.
Find the page with Elfsight FAQ and click «Add to Site» button.
- Insert the widget into the site.
In the popup notification, go to «Open Editor» and insert the widget on your page.
- Customize your FAQ.
Make the needed adjustments of the appearance and texts for demonstrating. Apply all the actions.
- The setup is successful!
Go to Wix website, to view your FAQ.
Have stumbled on anything while carrying out the tutorial? Notify our support center (from 10 a.m. To 7 p.m. CET, Monday to Friday) or study a complete version of the tutorial «How to add FAQ to Wix» and finish the setup on your own.