Blogger Yelp Reviews widget
If you want to demonstrate your high rating and convince website visitors that your products or services are good value for money, Elfsight Yelp Reviews widget will be the solution. With the help of our widget, you will quickly place client reviews from Yelp on your website with information about their authors, use filters to reveal only the best, show ratings and an active button which will take people to your Yelp account, where they can add one more review.
You are free to insert the review widget in any page of the website, or add it into the website template, in this case it will show on all pages. Reviews will do a good job on product pages or About Us page, where you want to prove your high appraisal.
Reviews from real people are maximum trustworthy to your site clients and mean to them that your business is a reliable partner. High rating and good reviews may help strengthen purchases level on your site. Also, redirect button can contribute to having more client reviews about your offers or services on Yelp.
It will take one minute of time to start using the widget. Adding it is very fast, free, and coding-free.
You can integrate Reviews widget to your website in our service. For it, you need to follow the instructions hereafter on this page.
To shape a clearer understanding of the widget, discover the list of the most important functions. They make our widget really effective for your store:
- Three available filters: by type, to exclude by keywords , and amount of reviews for displaying;
- Four options of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An opportunity to show or hide the header of the widget;
- The button to request a review gets clients to the Yelp page;
- 6 flexible elements of the widget: the name of the author and photo, recommendation, date of posting, Yelp icon, and star rating;
- Two alternatives of scenarios of review request denial: show a text message or hide away the button.
Here’s how to add the Yelp Reviews to your Blogger website. It is uncomplicated and fast.
A couple of simple actions are the only thing you need in order to set up Reviews widget on your site. It will take one minute of time and doesn’t require coding.
- Generate your custom widget
Managing our free editor, get a plugin with a preferred composition and functions.
- Receive the individual code to display the widget
After you have configured your widget, you will acquire the individual code from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.
- Embed the widget on your website
Find the area where you plan to show the widget and add the saved code there. Save the changes.
- You’re done!
Enter the site, to view your reviews.
Still unsettled? Or experiencing issues? Just a single request to our support team will settle every trouble.