HTML Visitor Counter widget
Visitor Counter for HTML is an uncomplicated tool allowing you to control your amount of visitors and the most popular content viewed within exact term of time. Vital statistics are now easy to check with no demand of specific skills of data analytics. Moreover, you can easily ensure the viewers you are a reputable company and get much more sales. With our adjustable stylish opportunities and handy layouts, you can integrate the widget into your site just in a few seconds.
With Visitor Counter check up your stats and experience solid business growth!
Which way do I embed a Visitor Counter to my HTML website?
The building of the tool occurs on the Elfsight pages and you do not need to code. Use the online demo to tailor your plugin, get the code and insert it to your site.
The best ways to use Hit Counter integration
We offer a wide range of customization opportunities: full length widgets for adding in the content zone, floating plugins for scrolling options, layouts for the footer, head section and all sorts of vertical options for sidebars and menus.
Is there an option to build an Inline or Detailed Visitor Counter by means of your editor?
You can form any widget’s variations. There are a wide range of layouts applicable in the editor, and all of them may be swiftly adjusted just the way you lack.
Check the list of the most powerful features:
- Easy to manage without professional qualification of SEO and coding required
- A great diversity of time-intervals to count your metrics
- Handy layouts to manage all points in the practical way
- Light, Dark and Customizable color schemes to adjust the tool
- Set the font size and weight
- Easy to integrate even for non-tech users
How to add Visitor Counter on my HTML website?
Simply perform the guidelines below to integrate the plugin:
- Employ our free demo and start forming your custom-made instrument.
Find the preferable layout and parameters of the tool and apply the corrections.
- Receive your individual code exposed in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the creation of your tool is done, copy the personal code in the appearing popup and keep it for later need.
- Enter on using the widget on your HTML website.
Add the code you’ve copied recently in your homepage and apply the modifications.
- You’re done! The setup is successfully accomplished.
Go to your web page to check how’s the widget working.
On condition of experiencing inquiries or confronting some difficulties, please get in touch with our customer service staff. Our people are longing to resolve all the questions you might have with the widget.