WooCommerce Twitter Feed plugin
Elfsight Twitter Feed plugin makes it absolutely simple to introduce Twitter Feed or definite Tweets on your WooCommerce site. Upraise user engagement and grow higher client trust, by displaying your timeline or boasting users’ testimonials Tweets about your items. The strongest benefits of Elfsight Twitter plugin for your website is preset templates for any use-cases and diverse options together with responsive design.
Elevate user engagement and trust to your website
These are just several of the powerful widget features:
- Feed or Testimonials type of the presentation;
- Hide the header to show only Tweets;
- Retweets indication in the feed;
- Choose from available languages or request your language and we will translate the widget;
- Retweet count, Like count in Tweets.
How do I add Twitter Feed to my WooCommerce website?
Simply follow a couple of steps given below to integrate the plugin.
- Using our free editor, start forming your own widget.
Choose the selected layout and parameters of the tool and save the edits.
- Acquire your individual code appearing in the widow on Elfsight Apps.
After the creation of your personal tool is over, copy the individual code at the emerged popup and keep it for future usage.
- Start using the plugin on your WooCommerce homepage.
Paste the code you’ve copied recently in your web page and save the corrections.
- The Setup is successfully performed.
Visit your page to take a look at how’s the tool operating.
In case you deal with any obstacles, don’t hesitate to appeal to our customer service staff. Our specialists are eager to resolve all the difficulties you may have with the widget.