Construct a widget and personalize it
Due to regular updates of Facebook API, some widget functions may be temporarily deprecated. To check whether the option you need is active, please use the demo on the page or address our support team.
Follow this installation guidance: create Facebook Wall in the widget editor based on a ready-to-use template:
- Assign: Facebook (small, medium or large) template.
- If you need to, customize, show or hide the following functions: Add the source of content (public page URL or ID); widget size; Facebook elements (buttons, likes, comments, etc. ); pick kinds of content to demonstrate (posts, photos or videos). Would like to have a persomalized interface? Use custom CSS and make your ideas come to life.
- Make sure to apply all the alterations.
Embed the widget to your site
Enter a page or template, where you plan to have the Facebook Wall widget and enter the code saved at Elfsight apps.
Should you fail to install or personalize the widget, don’t hesitate to contact our customer service for assistance.
Can I vary the settings of my widget following its installation on my website?
You can personalize your widget at any time after it has been integrated into your website. For this, get logged into your account at Elfsight Apps and go to the widget settings. Introduce desired changes in the editor, and they will be automatically implemented on your website.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The best widgets for your site;
- Free unlimited time help for all clients;
- Quick and easy widget setup.
Consider Elfsight widgets if you’re looking for a really working tool for your web business or project. Get the best widgets to help you reach higher!