Creating and customizing a widget
Due to regular updates of Facebook API, some widget functions may be temporarily deprecated. To check whether the option you need is active, please use the demo on the page or address our support team.
Use this short guidance: generate Facebook Page Feed in the widget editor using a predefined template:
- Define: Facebook (small, medium or large) template.
- Depending on your case, alter, add or remove the below functions: set content source (public page URL or ID); widget size; Facebook elements (buttons, likes, comments, etc. ); assign what content to show (posts, photos or videos). Would like to have a unique interface? With the help of custom CSS box, make your alteration come true.
- Save the modifications.
Embed the widget on your website
Pick a page or template, where you need to publish your Facebook Page widget, and paste the code received at Elfsight apps.
Do you encounter any issues generating or adjusting the widget? Contact us by mail, to receive help by a support service specialist.
Can I change the settings of my widget following its setup on my website?
After you have installed the widget to the site, you can adjust the content and style settings of the widget from your personal account at Elfsight apps. All the adjustments that you make, will be automatically applied to the widget on your site.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The 100% effective widgets for your website;
- Free lifetime help for all customers;
- Quick and effortless widget setup.
Choose Elfsight widgets if you're looking for a truly working solution for your online business or project. Get the best widgets to help you achieve more!