WooCommerce Tumblr Feed plugin
Elfsight Tumblr Feed for WooCommerce is a plugin for shaping your personalized feed consisting of the Tumblr network content and displaying it straight on your website. Build a gallery or posts slider in a few clicks! Exert the total control over a demonstrated content and weed out spam and any unwilling content by the means of manual moderation. Fully responsive online-editor gives you different templates to pick.
Pick the most compelling Tumblr content to keep your audience involved and affect more people
The most popular plugin features include
- Show your content from Tumblr
- Remove any spam and unwelcome content applying manual moderation mode.
- Set the Follow button on the widget cards.
- Let your posts appear in a pop-up.
How to embed Tumblr Feed into my WooCommerce site?
Simply take the steps presented below to add the plugin.
- Make use of our free configurator and start creating your unique plugin.
Find the custom design and parameters of the tool and save the corrections.
- Copy the unique code revealed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
When the establishing of your personal plugin is finished, copy the personal code from the appeared popup and keep it for later occasion.
- Start using the tool on WooCommerce website.
Embed the code you’ve copied before into your website and apply the adjustments.
- The Setup is successfully performed.
Go to your website to observe the functioning of the plugin.
On condition of confronting inquiries or running into some obstacles, have no hesitation to get in touch with our support team. Our consultants will be delighted to help you with all the issues you might have with the plugin.
Is there a method to add Tumblr Feed to my WooCommerce site without coding?
Elfsight company delivers a SaaS solution that enables you build a Tumblr Feed section yourself, see how simple it is:
- Work right in the live Editor to build a Tumblr Feed plugin you would like to see on WooCommerce homepage.
- Click on one of our premade templates and adjust the Tumblr Feed settings, add your content, change the layout and colors without any coding.
- Save the Tumblr Feed and copy widget’s code for installation, that can be easily embedded in WooCommerce homepage for free.
Using the straightforward Configurator any internet user can create Tumblr Feed widget and embed it to their WooCommerce web page. You shouldn’t pay or submit your card credentials to access the service. If you run into any issues at any step, please feel free to contact our customer support.