Webflow Tumblr Feed widget
Elfsight Tumblr Feed for Webflow is an exclusive widget for developing your individualized feed consisting of the Tumblr social media content and placing it right on your website. Build a gallery or posts slider in a few minutes! Enjoy the full control over a demonstrated content with varied filtration options and remove spam and any unwilling content using manual moderation. Fully responsive online-configurator gives you numerous templates to pick.
Choose the brightest Tumblr content to keep your website audience excited and reach more people
Find below basic features of the widget:
- Present your social media content from Tumblr
- Pick various filter variants
- Weed out any spam and unwelcome content applying manual moderation.
- Set the Follow button on the widget feed.
- Make your posts show in a pop-up mode.
How do I add Tumblr Feed on my Webflow website?
Simply perform the guidelines below to insert the tool.
- Perform our free demo and start forming your own widget.
Find the suitable form and specifications of the widget and save the modifications.
- Receive your individual code which is shown in the box on Elfsight Apps.
After the configuration of your tool is over, copy the exclusive code at the emerged window and keep it for further need.
- Initiate usage of the widget on Webflow website.
Place the code you’ve copied recently in your website and save the adjustments.
- The installation is fully performed.
Go to your site to examine how the widget works.
On the condition of having questions or running into any complications, please contact our customer service team. Our consultants will be happy to resolve all the questions you may have with the widget.