Webnode Trustpilot Reviews Widget
Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews is a handy widget giving you a possibility to show the reviews about your business right on your website from Trustpilot. Our widget, you will manage to use filters for concealing the negative comments, boast your star and number rating from Trustpilot, reveal information about the comments’ creators, and add a CTA which is there to inspire users to leave their comment on Trustpilot. Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews will help demonstrate your great social proof on the website and attract new purchases.
Increase sales levell and earn trust showing sincere feedback from Trustpilot on your site.
Check all the functional traits of Trustpilot Reviews. They are available straight in the editor and they will help you construct the widget right for your use-case.
- Two scenarios after denial to leave a request: display a message or conceal the form;
- Editable text message after review request rejection, with formatting options;
- 3 types of review templates: Classic, Bubble, Spotlight;
- 6 switchable elements of the reviews: author name and picture, recommendation, date, Trustpilot icon, and star rating;
- 5 colorable interface elements: background, review text, links. Review request button, rating.
How do I add Trustpilot Reviews to Webnode?
To introduce widget, take these fast steps.
- Create your personal Trustpilot plugin
Using our free editor, get a plugin with a selected interface and functional traits.
- Acquire the personal code to embed the plugin
After you have customized your widget, you will get your personal code from the appearing window on Elfsight Apps. Copy the code.
- Publish the plugin on your Webnode site
Define the place you plan to place the plugin to and add the copied code there. Save the results.
- Congratulations! You have just published the widget!
Visit the web page, to check your plugin.
Don’t think twice to get in touch with Elfsight customer service should you need advice or have questions. We will be glad to assist with every enquiry.