Google Sites Reviews from Trustpilot widget
Elfsight Reviews from Trustpilot is a useful widget used to display the reviews about your goods right on your site from Trustpilot. This tool, you will be able to use filters for concealing the negative reviews, boast your star rating and number rating from your account on Trustpilot, reveal data on the reviews’ authors, and add a CTA which will motivate users to post their comment on Trustpilot. Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews widget will help demonstrate your high social proof on the site and attract new purchases.
Increase sales and have more trust embedding real recommendations from Trustpilot on your site.
See all the features of Trustpilot Reviews. They are available right in the editor and they will help you configure the widget fit for your use-case.
- Two scenarios after denied call-to-action: show a message or hide the form;
- Editable text message after review request rejection, with formatting options;
- 3 review templates: Classic, Bubble, Spotlight;
- 6 switchable elements of the reviews: author name and picture, recommendation, date, Trustpilot icon, and star rating;
- Five colorable interface elements: background, review text, links. Review request button, rating.
How to embed Trustpilot Reviews on my Google Sites site?
To introduce Trustpilot Reviews, take a couple of fast steps.
- Create your customized Trustpilot plugin
By means of our free demo, shape a plugin with a preferable composition and functions.
- Get the individual code to integrate the plugin
After you have customized your widget, you will get the unique code from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code.
- Embed the plugin on your Muse website
Select the place you want to display the plugin to and insert the saved code there. Save the changes.
Enter the page, to view your work.
Don’t think twice to address our clients support when you need help or having something to ask. Our specialists will be glad to assist with every request.