Elementor Telegram Chat
Telegram widget made by Elfsight is a smooth and quick variant for your site audience to get in touch with you and have their questions answered. Now you are available online for your clients in one of the most popular messengers no matter where you are. Integrate Telegram Chat on your web page and make it appear on chosen pages or for chosen categories of viewers, assign start-chat triggers, create your own welcome message, set icons and do more. With the help of Telegram messenger working on the web page, you will be posted by your audience at all times and regardless of your place.
It’s is one of the the most convenient ways for people to address you and have their problems resolved!
Check a list of all the features of Telegram Chat. You can manage them straight in the editor and they will help you construct the widget fit for your needs.
- Embed Telegram messenger on your website to have conversations with users
- Three types of chat position: floating bubble, embed bubble, and embed chat window;
- A collection of bubble icons for you to choose;
- Option to edit bubble text;
- Chat header with page picture, name, and caption.
How can I embed Telegram Chat Box on Elementor?
To start using widget, simply take a couple of quick steps.
- Design your customized Telegram widget
Using our free configurator, shape a plugin with a selected layout and functional traits.
- Receive the individual code to integrate the widget
After you have created your widget, you will receive your installation code from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy it for later use.
- Add the widget on your Elementor site
Chose the place you plan to display the plugin to and paste the saved code there. Save the edits.
- The integration is successful!
Enter your website, to take a look at your work.
Feel free to contact our support service when you need assistance or having questions. We will give a helping hand with every enquiry.