Drupal Telegram Chat
Telegram module developed by Elfsight is the handiest tool for your web page customers to contact you and hear answers to their questions and requests. You are free to stay available online for your clientele in the most comfortable messenger 24/7. Insert Telegram Chat on your website site and let it appear on specific pages or for certain kinds of people, select start-chat triggers, write your own welcome message, change icons and much more. Using Telegram messenger on your website, you will remain connected with your users any time and regardless of where you are.
It’s one of the easiest ways for people to reach you and have their questions resolved!
Here you can see all the functional traits of Telegram Chat. You can adjust them right in the editor and they will help you construct the widget specially for your case.
- Integrate Telegram messenger on your page to have chats with visitors
- Three variants of chat position: floating bubble, embedded bubble, and embedded chat window;
- A collection of bubble icons to choose;
- Option to edit bubble text;
- Chat header with page picture, name, and caption.
How to add Telegram Chat Box to Drupal?
To integrate widget, perform the guidelines below.
- Employ our free configurator and start forming your custom module.
Specify the suitable layout and specifications of the module and apply all the corrections.
- Copy the individual code which is shown in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the setting up of your personal module is finished, copy the individual code from the appearing window and save it for future usage.
- Enter on using the module on your Drupal web page.
Insert the code you’ve saved recently in your site and save the improvements.
- You’re done! The integration is successfully ended.
Open your site to examine how’s the module working.
Don’t think twice to reach Elfsight customer support if you need advice or having issues. Our specialists will be happy to assist with every request.