Drupal Telegram Chat
Telegram module developed by Elfsight is the handiest tool for your web page customers to contact you and hear answers to their questions and requests. You are free to stay available online for your clientele in the most comfortable messenger 24/7. Insert Telegram Chat on your website site and let it appear on specific pages or for certain kinds of people, select start-chat triggers, write your own welcome message, change icons and much more. Using Telegram messenger on your website, you will remain connected with your users any time and regardless of where you are.
It’s one of the easiest ways for people to reach you and have their questions resolved!
Here you can see all the functional traits of Telegram Chat. You can adjust them right in the editor and they will help you construct the widget specially for your case.
- Integrate Telegram messenger on your page to have chats with visitors
- Three variants of chat position: floating bubble, embedded bubble, and embedded chat window;
- A collection of bubble icons to choose;
- Option to edit bubble text;
- Chat header with page picture, name, and caption.
How to add Telegram Chat Box to Drupal?
Simply take several steps given below to insert the tool on Drupal.
- Make use of our free configurator and start building your own Telegram Chat module.
Determine the suitable interface and specifications of the module and apply the edits.
- Acquire your personal code which appears in the box on Elfsight Apps.
When the configuration of your personal module is over, copy the exclusive code at the appeared popup and save it for later usage.
- Get started with using the widget on your Drupal website.
Integrate the code you’ve copied before into your website and apply the improvements.
- The Setup is successfully performed.
Go your website to inspect how’s the tool running.
Don’t think twice to reach Elfsight customer support if you need advice or having issues. Our specialists will be happy to assist with every request.