Webnode RSS Feed widget
Elfsight RSS Feed for Webnode is an exclusive widget for promoting emotions and experiences. With it you can design individualized feed consisting of the content from several blogs – and display it directly on your site. Exert the absolute control over a demonstrated content and weed out spam and any unwelcome content using manual moderation. Fully responsive online-editor gives you various templates to select.
Add RSS Feed to accomplish your business challenges quicker!
Below are fundamental features of the widget:
- Hood the header to make your widget look minimalist.
- Remove any spam and unwelcome content by the means of manual moderation mode.
- Pick one out of six layouts present: Carousel, Masonry, List, Slider, Grid, Collage.
- Allow your posts appear in a pop-up mode.
How can I add RSS Feed into my Webnode website?
Simply fulfill the guidelines below to integrate the widget.
- Open our free configurator and start shaping your unique instrument.
Determine the suitable look and features of the widget and apply the edits.
- Copy your unique code appearing in the window on Elfsight Apps.
When the creation of your widget is over, copy the individual code in the appearing popup and keep it for later usage.
- Start using the widget on Webnode website.
Enter the code copied recently into your page and save the edits.
- You’re done! The integration is fully performed.
Go to your website to view how the widget is running.
Supposing you deal with some problems, don’t hesitate to apply for our support staff. Our specialists are eager to help you with all the questions you may have with the widget.