Facebook Page RSS Feed widget
Elfsight RSS Feed for Facebook Page is an exclusive widget for marketing emotions and experiences. By using it you can construct custom feed consisting of the content from several news websites – and demonstrate it straight on your internet site. Exert the total control over a displayed content and eliminate spam and any unwilling content by the means of manual moderation. Completely responsive online-configurator gives you different templates to select.
Make your website more successful for business tasks with RSS Feed
Here’s the list of the most useful features:
- Hide the header to make the widget look minimalist.
- Eliminate any spam and unwelcome content via manual moderation.
- Pick one out of 6 layouts available: List, Grid, Masonry, Carousel, Collage, Slider.
- Make your posts be viewed in a pop-up mode.
How to add RSS Feed on my Facebook Page website?
Simply follow the guidelines below to start using the widget.
- Perform our free configurator and start forming your unique widget.
Determine the preferred layout and characteristics of the widget and apply the corrections.
- Copy the personal code exposed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the establishing of your widget is done, copy the personal code from the appeared window and keep it for later need.
- Commence employment of the widget on your Facebook Page website.
Embed the code you’ve saved before in your website and save the modifications.
- You’re done! The integration is fully ended.
Visit your page to observe how the widget operates.
In case you have some difficulties, don’t hesitate to write to our support staff. Our consultants will be delighted to resolve all the issues you might have with the widget.