Webflow RSS Feed widget
Elfsight RSS Feed for Webflow is a unique widget for promoting emotions and experiences. By using it you can construct customized feed composed of the content from numerous blogs – and show it straight on your website. Exert the full control over a demonstrated content and get rid of spam and any unwilling content with manual moderation. Completely responsive online-configurator gives you different templates to select.
With RSS Feed, have strong business development and increase sales
These are only several of the plenty of widget features:
- Hide the head section to make your widget look minimalist.
- Remove any spam and undesired content by the means of manual moderation.
- Pick one of six layouts available: Carousel, Slider, Collage, List, Grid, Masonry.
- Allow your posts to show in a pop-up.
How to add RSS Feed into my Webflow website?
Simply follow the guidelines below to start using the widget.
- Make use of our free demo and start creating your own widget.
Specify the preferred layout and aspects of the widget and save the modifications.
- Acquire your unique code which is shown in the window on Elfsight Apps.
When the creation of your personal widget is done, copy the personal code from the appeared popup and save it for later need.
- Initiate employment of the widget on Webflow website.
Place the code copied before into your website and apply the corrections.
- You’re done! The setup is fully performed.
Go to your website to observe how the widget operates.
In case you encounter some obstacles, feel free to address our customer service team. Our specialists will be happy to resolve all the difficulties you may have with the widget.
How can I embed RSS Feed to my Webflow site without coding?
Elfsight company delivers a SaaS solution that enables site owners generate a RSS Feed widget yourself, learn how simple the process is:
- Go to the online Demo to build a RSS Feed plugin you would like to embed on Webflow web page.
- Pick one of the many premade templates and alter the RSS Feed settings, transform the layout and colors, include your content with no coding skills.
- Save the settings you’ve made to RSS Feed and copy installation code, that can be effortlessly added in the Webflow homepage using a free plan.
With our user-friendly Configurator every internet user can form RSS Feed and readily include it to any Webflow homepage. There’s no need to pay or enter your card data in order to access the Editor. If you face any problems at any step, don’t hesitate to talk to our customer support.