Wix Portfolio app
Elfsight Portfolio app is designed to help every person who needs to demonstrate their stunning portfolio on the website and attract customers. Having the tool, you will be able to show projects with shots, videos, designs and other materials. Every file can have a thorough description and date. You are welcome to link projects to their websites and create project categories. Website visitors will view your project portfolio, tap on every project and view it in detail straight on your home page. The header show’s your full name, photo and contact info, which facilitates the process of contacting you. Active button will redirect users to the purchase page and help you boost the amount of sales.
You can embed it on whatever page of the website or on all the web pages.
A marvelous collection of your materials will reveal all your genius and talents to your visitors. They will be eager to use your services and you will see new clients.
It is super swift, free, and doesn’t involve coding. You can embed the widget to your website in our service. Simply check the instructions down on this page.
To achieve a better perception of the widget, look at the list of the major traits. They make the widget incredibly beneficial for you:
- Set any amount of projects and add titles;
- Create groups and divide projects to them
- Select the types of data to show in popup and hover;
- Add descriptions and add dates to all materials in the project
- Active button on the header and in popup brings users to any page
How do I add Portfolio into my Wix web page?
Just follow a couple of steps given below to start working with the tool.
- Perform our free demo and start forming your custom-made plugin.
Specify the suitable layout and functionality of the plugin and save the edits.
- Copy the personal code exposed in the box on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the setting up of your personal widget is finished, copy the personal code at the emerged window and save it for further occasion.
- Enter on using the tool on your Wix website.
Add the code you’ve saved before in your page and save the adjustments.
- Done! The setup is fully accomplished.
Go to your web page to see how the tool is performing.
On condition of confronting inquiries or facing any difficulties, please seek assistance from our support staff. Our consultants will be excited to help you with all the issues you may have with the tool