Facebook Portfolio Page
Elfsight Portfolio widget is created to help everyone to exhibit their projects library on the Facebook page and have more clients. Using this widget, you will be able to reveal selections of pictures, videos, drawings and other project content. Every piece of content can be accompanied by a thorough description and a date. You have an opportunity to bind projects to their pages and establish project categories. Page visitors will see your portfolio, enter each project and view its content straight on your page. The header will reveal your full name, photo and contact details, which make it easy to reach you. Active button will redirect visitors to the order page and help you grow the number of sales.
Attract new clients boasting about your great works!
To form a clear idea of Portfolio page, examine the list of its primary traits. They make our widget really beneficial for you:
- Set any number of projects with project titles;
- Create categories and divide projects into them;
- Decide what types of data to demonstrate in popup and hover;
- The option to add texts and add dates to the files in the project;
- Call-to-action button on the header and in popup brings users to any address.
How to add Portfolio to your Facebook Page Tab
A couple of quick actions is the only thing you need to do to add the widget. It’s coding-free.
- Acquire and integrate the widget.
On the widget page, choose “Add to Cart”, to purchase the plugin. Next, enter the admin panel of your Facebook page, go to the custom tab and install the plugin.
- Configure the design of the widget.
You can customize your widget. Choose design options; add required content, or set links and sources. Press “Continue” to get your personal installation code. Save the code.
- Add the Portfolio tab to the Facebook page
Create your custom Facebook Tab. Insert the code that you received at elfsight apps into the tab. If you have any issues, just check our guide on creating custom Facebook Tab
- The integration is successful!
You got there! Now open your page to check your job.
Still can’t decide? Or having troubles? Simply send a request to our support team. We will resolve any matter.