WordPress Full Screen Popup template
- 12 Custom Content Blocks
- Email Notifications via Form Submission
- 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Designs
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Multiple Languages Translation
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Full Screen Popup template for the WordPress website?
If you want to create the Full Screen Popup for your WordPress website, perform the following steps:
- Choose the Full Screen Popup template.
- Personalize the elements and features to align with your branding goals.
- Log in to your Elfsight account.
- Obtain the installation code.
How to add the Full Screen Popup template to the WordPress website?
To embed the Full Screen Popup on your WordPress website, take these steps:
- Customize the appearance of the Popup widget to your taste.
- Sign in to your Elfsight admin panel or register a free user profile.
- Obtain the unique embedding code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Insert the code into your website editor. You’re good to go!
For a more in-depth guide, we suggest reading our post on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Full Screen Popup?
No, you don’t. You are not required to have any coding skills. You can build and embed the Full Screen Popup on your website without any specialized background or prior experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Full Screen Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Certainly! Here’s how:
- Open the Popup configurator.
- Find the “Blocks” menu choice.
- Include the “Button” element.
- Configure a call-to-action message, click action, and appearance.
What email integrations or tools does the WordPress widget support?
One of the major benefits of this WordPress widget lies in its synchronization capacity with third-party applications: Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can proactively ensure that no gathered data is lost.
Where can I add the Full Screen Popup on my WordPress ?
It is fully up to you to make this decision. There aren’t any fixed regulations to follow. Nevertheless, make sure that it is logical and strategically positioned in a highly visited spot, such as the main page or product page.
How to customize the Full Screen Popup?
Limitless creative possibilities-customize the look of the whole widget to showcase your brand standards and accelerate conversions quickly:
- Popup specifics
You can layer elements and build a constructor of unlimited content blocks: title, text, CTA button, redirect link, coupon, form, image, and video. Furthermore, for a better visual look, you can incorporate spacing, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight presents three alternatives: frequency, pages, and devices. Define all the necessary preferences to maintain a high standard of performance.
- Custom elements and features
But that’s not all, there are still plenty of opportunities to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
To avoid misunderstandings and problems along the way, get in touch with our Support Team to handle any concerns!
Help with Full Screen Popup Setup and Website Installation
For additional info regarding the widget templates or assistance, we recommend using these resources: